Matthew O. Pappas
Matthew O. Pappas | Partner
Mr. Pappas has been in practice in Idaho for 16 years. He recently received his preeminent AV rating by his peers through Martindale-Hubble.
He has worked in the fields of worker’s compensation, subrogation and personal injury since joining the firm in 2004.
Mr. Pappas has represented clients before the Idaho Industrial Commission, Idaho’s State and Federal Courts and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
He also has experience in the areas of estate planning, probate, and firearms trusts.
- Workers Compensation: Subrogation
Architect/Engineer Malpractice, Attorney/Accountant Malpractice, Psychiatric/Counselor Malpractice, Realtor Malpractice, Veterinary Malpractice
- Personal Injury: Auto Accidents, Slips and Falls, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Insurance Defense: Auto Claims/Accidents, Homeowner Claims/Accidents, Commercial Property Claims/Accidents
- Construction Law: Construction Defects, Change Orders and/or Cost Overruns
- Commercial Law: Contract Disputes
- B.S., Political Science, University of Idaho, 1997
- J.D., College of Law, University of Idaho, 2000
- Knowlton v. Wood River Medical Center, 254 P.3d 36 (2011)
- Hartman v. Walmart Stores, Inc., IIC (2007)
- Whitaker v. Hancock Fabrics, Inc., IIC (2011)
- Gillard v. HB Boys, LLC, IIC (2012)
- Corgatelli v. Steel West, Inc., 157 Idaho 287 (2014)