Mark D. Sebastian
Mark D. Sebastian | Partner
While attending the University of Idaho College of Law, Mark served as a summer law clerk for the Honorable Mikel H. Williams, then Chief United States Magistrate for the United States District Court, District of Idaho.
He also was employed as a summer intern for the Idaho Office of the Attorney General, Natural Resources Division, Environmental Section.
After law school, Mark served as a law clerk to the Honorable Roger S. Burdick, then District Judge, Twin Falls County District Court and Presiding Judge of the District Court for the Snake River Basin Adjudication, before becoming an associate with Anderson, Julian & Hull LLP in 2001.
- Admitted to practice before all state and federal courts in the State of Idaho
- Member of the Idaho State Bar since 1999
- Associate member of the Idaho Trial Lawyers Association (ITLA)
Mr. Sebastian enjoys various outdoor activities, reading, writing, drawing, and spending time with his family.
- Insurance Defense
- Contracts and Transactional Work
- Construction Law
- Education Law
- Defense of Governmental Entities
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury Defense
- Professional Malpractice Defense
- Worker’s Compensation Defense
- Commercial Litigation
- Mr. Sebatian graduated in 1996 from Boise State University with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Obtained his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Idaho in 1999.